A lightweight Tech Touring boot constructed from a durable and abrasion resistant microfiber, the Ridge Waterproof incorporates a 100 per cent guaranteed waterproof membrane for optimized levels of comfort, performance and protection. The Ridge Waterproof features a main Velcro® closure system for a safe and personalized fit.
• Extensive front and rear accordions flex zones constructed from microfiber for superior comfort, extension, control and support.
Microfiber shell retains shape while offering durability.• Medial zipper closure with a zip covered from flap hook and loop grip closure for a better and more secure ride.
• High modulus TPU injected shift pad for shock protection and durability.
• Alpinestars DRYSTAR® membrane for guaranteed waterproofing and breathability in difficult weather conditions.
• New boot shaping provides long-lasting comfort and incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for greater compatibility with bike’s controls.
• RIDGE v2 DRYSTAR® boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010.
• Double layer hot-melt reinforcement on shin plate for weight-saving and protection against impacts.
• Complete ankle protection: Dual density ankle protectors on medial and lateral sides are reinforced with poly-foam padding for protection and comfort.
• Contoured, high modulus midsole follows shape of foot and incorporates a structured shank reinforcement.
• Removable anatomic foot-bed features EVA foam and textile for memory and comfort.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized compound rubber sole with unique side wrapping design, built to withstand the demands of touring.